Friday, January 23, 2009

Product Plug



I'm not one to usually plug too many products, but I've recently started using Al'Chemy hair products and Oh.My.God sooooo good.

I have been looking to change over for a while, and I had two important pre-requisites: 1. product must help me break my scalps apparent addiction to head and shoulders and 2. product must come in a pump pack for ease of use when fumbling around in the shower early in the mornings.

And so I found Al'Chemy in my local priceline. Now I'm not into organics and all that rubbish, I figure if harmful chemicals didn't affect my grandparents quality of life, I may as well save myself some stress wrinkles and just get whatever, but i don't know what they put in Al'Chemy but it's good! Apparently, they don't put anything in it at all! I think that's the point of organics, right?

My hair is glossy, healthy and (shock horror) my natural wave has made a reappearance! I feel like I'm doing a pantene ad, so I think I might stop now.

But to swiftly change the subject, I remember when I was in early high school, and I wanted my hair to be shiney so much that I once put one of Dad's beers in it. Oh it gets weirder - I remember also washing it in vinegar, and another time putting a whole, beaten up egg in it. I also once put lemon juice on my head and sat in the sun, cos apparently that lightens your hair - not. Hmmm, I was a confused kid! I'll stick to Shampoo and Conditioner now I'm growned up, I think!

Credit to purist.com for the image

No comments: