Thursday, October 23, 2008

13 Things I Like About Right Now (Summer Themed)


  1. Singing along to the part of Pearl Jam's song Alive where it goes "now I can't see, I just stare"

  2. Not having to wear a jacket

  3. Looking forward to a black tie ball at the end of November

  4. Summer dresses

  5. Not feeling like I'm drowning in paper at work

  6. Looking forward to a little bit of time off between Christmas and New Years

  7. My soon-to-be unit in Dianella

  8. That little window of time in the morning where I wake up before my alarm and it's light outside and I can lie in bed and listen to the birds chirp.

  9. My new favourite thing to make: green bean salad with homemade dressing

  10. Being able to see my back fence due to the lawn being cut

  11. Leaving the windows open on a Saturday afternoon and being able to smell a bbq in the neighbourhood

  12. My newly painted pink toenails in open toed shoes

  13. Luke scratching the inside of my arm.

No comments: